Where In Hawaii is Edward Sugimoto? - February 26, 2014
Last week must've been too hard. This one won't be any easier though (I think), but if you live in these neighborhoods, should be duck soup! Chance um!
Last week's Winnahs:
* Crack Seed Store (Lia)
* Hoku's (jknakas)
* Les Murakami Stadium (Lia)
* VH07V on Tiny TV!
Our popular #TarpSurfing Commercial will air on the 3rd television show in as many weeks! Super exciting! This week, we'll be on Tiny Tadani's Tiny TV show on OC16 (Oceanic Time Warner Cable channel 12 or HD 1012) airing TONIGHT at 10:30pm and then repeating this Thursday and Friday at 10:30pm!
All TV Shows we're on this week!
* WED 2/26 @ 5:30pm - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* THU 2/27 @ 3pm - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* THU 2/27 @ 7pm - HI*Sessions (K5: Channel 5/1005)
* THU 2/27 @ 10:30pm - Tiny TV (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* FRI 2/28 @ 6:30am - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* FRI 2/28 @ 10:30pm - Tiny TV (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* SAT 3/01 @ 9am - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* SUN 3/02 @ 9am - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/HD 1012)
* MON 3/03 @ 6:30am - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
* TUE 3/04 @ 4:30am - Cookin' With Cutty (OC16: Channel 12/1012)
Here's the #TarpSurfing Commercial again if ya missed it!
* Groove Hawaii Now Open!
This past Saturday 2/22, the much anticipated The Groove Hawaii officially opened its doors to the public. On Friday 2/21, as part of a social media event, I had the unique opportunity to preview their facilities during a soft launch opening. Was super fun, especially when you get a bunch of testosterone-filled men trying to get the better of each other on the Go-Kart race track (see pic below)! LOL! You can also play parlor games (arcades & billiards, darts, air-hockey, shuffleboard, etc.), climb a "rock" wall, take Segways tours, ride a Paradise Pedals Party Bike around town, or hold your next party or corporate event there. It's the closest thing to Castle Park that we've had in a loonnnnnng time! Oh the memories. 😛 Hope they do well. Go and support them k? #SupportLocal
Weekly VH07V Updates!
Here's a cool "Spotted" shot for VH07V. It's Jody Kamisato's artwork involving his VH07V gear and a KoAloha Ukulele!
* VH07V's New Camo Hat!
Check out VH07V's newest hat, which has been selling like hotcakes: the VH07V Camo Snapback Trucker!
* Mailing List
If you haven't already, be sure to sign up for our mailing list to get the latest scoops! I promise I don't email too often (takes planny effort you know da kine! 😛 ).
* Order Online!
Get all of the latest VH07V gear at:
As always, a big mahalos to everyone for your support and for helping to spread the VH07V! 8)
(Add me! 😛 )
Like Hawaii Self Storage on Facebook!