December 19th, 2012
Ho! I've been slackin'! It's been almost a month since our last Where In Hawaii post! Gomen ah?
Since the posts have been getting shmall kine lengthy/wordy though, I think I'm gonna start cleaning them up and making them more concise (easier fo read). Start early for da new year. Whachu tink? Let's give um one try:
* Wea Dis Stay? ________________________ (location for Photo #1)
* Wea Dis Stay? ________________________ (location for Photo #2)
* Wea Dis From? ________________________ (location for Photo #3)
This week's "Spotted" shot for VH07V features a video Melissa Chang took on Hawaiian Airlines' inaugural flight to Brisbane Australia. She and Catherine Toth decided to interrupt my beauty rest (Lord knows I need all the help I can get) and take this funny, spontaneous footage. Much love for the VH07V shout out ladies! 8)
Weekly VH07V Updates!
* Orders for the Christmas rush has been going absolutely bonkers! Mahalo to all of y'all for your support!
* Online store is OPEN! Check it out at shop.vh07v.com!
As always, a big mahalos to everyone for your support and for helping to spread the VH07V! 8)
Have a happy VH07V Wednesday y'all! Shoooots!
(Add me! 😛 )
The Kukui Children's Foundation "Celebration of Partnerships"
Representatives from a number of organizations under the umbrella of the Kukui Center gathered to share in a celebration of partnerships to show their appreciation to all those who help their organizations continue to support the people of Hawaii.