Eat the Street is back!
Poni Askew (@streetgrindz) and company are back with their 2nd Food Truck Rally this Friday, February 25th @5pm-9pm at 555 South Street in the Kaka`ako area. Following their wildy successful first event in Kapiolani, this second coming will feature almost twice the amount of vendors, space and parking! Oceanic Mobile will even have a booth there, providing FREE WiFi and FREE hand wipes for one and all! Come on down and enjoy the festivities k?
WHO (List of "Eat the Street" food vendors):
- 4 Caterers
- Aloha Ice Cream Tricycles
- Cafe Truck (@CafeTruck)
- Camille's on Wheels (@camillesonwheel)
- Chai Studio Honolulu (@ChaiStudioHNL) - (non-food)
- Dixie Grill (@DixieGrill)
- Elena's Home of Finest Filipino Foods (@ElenasFilipino)
- Fairy Cakes Hawaii
- Gogi Korean Tacos (@EatGogi)
- Hawaii Hot Dogs (@hawaiihotdogs)
- Jawaiian Irie Jerk
- Kakaako Kool (@KakaakoKool)
- Le Crepe Cafe (@lecrepecafe)
- Let Them Eat Cupcakes (@LTEatCupcakes)
- Lickety Split
- Malia's Pasteles and Poke
- Melt Honolulu (@meltHNL)
- Oceanic Time Warner Cable Mobile (@ocmobile) - (non-food)
- Pacific Roller Derby (@HPRD) - (non-food)
- PhotoOpsHawaii.com (@PhotoOpsHawaii) - (non-food)
- Soul Patrol (@pacificsoul)
- Stacy's LauLau and Grindz - (@stacyslaulauco)
- Tacos Vicente (@TacosVicente)
- Whys Catering
- Xtreme Tacos (@xtremetacos)
- Yelp (@yelphawaii) - (non-food)
- Zsoli's Chimney Cake Hawaii (@ChimneyCakes)
WHAT: "Eat the Street" Kaka`ako - Hawaii's Food Truck & Street Food Rally
WHEN: Friday, February 25th from 5pm-9pm
WHERE: 555 South Street
WHY: Ono kine grindz of course!
DJ Mr. Nick & TKO will also be there spinning downtempo/acid jazz/etc. See y'all there!
:: My Blog ::
:: My Facebook ::
(Add a brutha! 😛 )
:: My Job ::
(Road Runner Mobile)
Have a happy VH07V Friday and weekend y'all!