By World Wide Ed
Gotta go sleep early tonight (last night), but here's a quick wrap-up of tonight's (last night's) NEW episode of Hawaii Five-0: "Ke Kinohi" (The Beginning):
"When McGarrett's sister is kidnapped and his father's Champion box stolen from his apartment, Steve and Five-0 discover new clues in his mother's murder, including possible ties to the Japanese Yakuza on the next episode of Hawaii Five-0."
Talking points for us:
- I wish my bed head (hair) looked like Alex O'Loughlin's in the morning! Ahahaha!
- Ninja say what!? Ninjas in Hawaii? Really? And samurai swords? Oh geez.
- And I thought ninjas didn't make noise. Those were some heavy footed ninjas! LOL!
- Did I say ninja enough or wot?
- Since when was Kaimuki along the water? And with Chinaman's Hat in the background?
- When they chased and stopped the car from the helicopter, they just started shooting based on a broken tail light. Thank goodness that was the right car!
- Guess Steve McGarrett's sister didn't get the family genes. I keeeed!
- The Five-0's CPU is sick! Love, love looovvvvve how you can just drop a device on the touch screen and extract files from there! Probably how computers in the future will be!
- I didn't know the Bosozoku ("baby yakuza") has their meetings at Pipeline Cafe!
- Funny line from Danno: "Walk up steps like a human."
- I think I could've kept it real and played one of the baby yakuza no?
- Is that stick figure code fo' real?
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (@CHTagawa) is one mean villain actor!
- Nice to see the Governor drinking beer from the Five-0's stash, all on company time! LOL!
- Anyone else catch the baby yakuza's car's license plate: RU2 BE6? Call me a detective already! Think that stands for anything? "Are You Two Be Sex?" LOL!
- Where is the Kaimuki Country Club???
- Didn't Koji look like a bigger version of the guy from Karate Kid II (Yuji Okumoto aka Chozen)!?
- Wo Fat (Mark Dacascos) sighting (again)!
- McGarrett needs to work on his shaka.
- Mean twist killing off Koji!
- Still waiting for my call to play an extra!
- Again... Alex O'Loughlin. Grace Park. Have at it!
:: My Blog ::
:: My Facebook ::
(Add a brutha! )
:: My Job ::
(Road Runner Mobile)