Tokkuri-Tei Grand Re-Opening... Tonight!
OK so I lied when I said that my "Christmas Lights in Kapolei" blog was the last post of the year, but there's a good reason for disturbing your peace and quiet this holiday season. *grin*
You see, Tokkuri-Tei, my favorite restaurant on the planet, has moved, and tonight is the grand re-opening at their new location: 449 Kapahulu (the old Sam Choy's/Sergio's/Ranch House, above Hee Hing).
This post was made with equal parts of the following in mind:
- inform you of the move (not everyone knows yet)
- invite you down to come eat with us tonight
- support Santa, Kazu, & the rest of the Tokkuri-Tei posse on this new chapter in their lives
- encourage you to give them a try (once is all you need to get hooked) or
- encourage you to continue to support them at their new location
- starve you half to death with the following photos! hehe!
(still trying to convince Santa that this should be called the Sugimoto Risotto 😛 )
See y'all there! 🙂
449 Kapahulu (the old Sam Choy's/Sergio's/Ranch House, above Hee Hing)
Honolulu, HI. 96815 (Street View)
(808) 732-6480 <--- NEW Telephone Number!
（サンタさん と かずさん と とっくりてい オハナ、がんばれ！）
:: My Blog ::
:: My Facebook ::
(Add a brutha! 😛 )
:: My Job ::
(Road Runner Mobile)