By World Wide Ed
What's even better? I just noticed that the good peeps at the Star Advertiser created a "main" blog page that lists all of us bloggers in one location (check it out here: blogs.staradvertiser.com). Theoretically, that should mean easier access to this blog and even greater numbers right? RIGHT!!!??? Hehe! Nah! Let's see if we can keep this comment train goin' with this week's photo yo!
* Name of location?: 1 point
* General area?: 1 point
* EXACT name of dish: 2 points!
* EXACT price of dish (before tax and tip): 2 points!
* Month, Day and Year photo was taken?: 3 points!
* Google Street View Link?: 1 point
Hint: No hint... Just thought I'd make y'all hungry.
Last Week's Results:
Holy crikeys! Takeshi and Masako went to town last week and picked up 7 and a half points between them! Bruddah kesh especially scooped after working his Google magic to find my article on Diamond Head. Congrats to him and Sistah Masako!
Da "Where In Hawaii" Winnahz Circle (Round 2)!
- Where In Hawaii Is Edward Sugimoto - June 16, 2010: Masako - 1 point (Name: Diamond Head (Trail Hike)), Masako - 1/2 point (Area: Diamond Head), Takeshi - 2 points (What it said: Elev. 703.556), Takeshi - 2 points (Who I went with: Wifey and Second Cousin Teppei), Masako - 1 point (Why: Touring/Hiking), Takeshi - 1 point (Google Street View Link)
- Where In Hawaii Is Edward Sugimoto - June 9, 2010: 9th Island Cuz - 1 point (Name: Pali Lookout), bB - 1/2 point (Area: Pali), Takeshi - 1 point (Year: 2010), Takeshi - 1 point (Month: May), Masako - 1 point (Why: Testing Road Runner Mobile), rayboyjr - 1 point (Google Street View Link)
* Wanna see the results from round 1? It's all right here!
Da Leadahboard (Round 2)!
- 07.0 - Takeshi
- 03.5 - Masako
- 01.0 - 9th Island Cuz, rayboyjr
- 00.5 - bB
On a side note, I'm pretty proud of this little video I shot of computer expert and "Your Computer Minute" guru Peter Kay, giving his testimonial for Road Runner Mobile. Indulge me for a few minutes and watch it when you have some time k?
That's it for this week. Have a Happy Hump and Where In Hawaii Day y'all! Don't forget to post your guesses below!