By World Wide Ed
Wow! 159 comments last week! Much love gang!
I know it was shmall kine hard to find, but thanks to all y'all for finding your way here one way or another. And now... it appears as though they got that blog widget/box thingie working on the right side, site-wide, so hopefully, we'll get a few more of you checking on in. *crosses fingers*
What's this "Where In Hawaii" bidness all about?
I gave a little intro last week, but if ya missed it, here's da 411. Check it!
Ready for the fun!?
* Name of location?: 1 point
* General area?: 1/2 point
* What the rest of it said?: 2 points!
* Month, Day and Year photo was taken?: 3 points!
* Who I wen go with?: 1 point each (2 total)
* Why (come) wuz I dea?: 1 point
* Google Street View Link?: 1 point
Hint: No need. Ya know ya got it!
Last Week's Results:
We had a nice collection of names (new and old) who took some points home last week. Please help me congradumalate 9th island Cuz, bB, Takeshi, Masako, and rayboyjr. Big ups guys!
Da "Where In Hawaii" Winnahz Circle (Round 2)!
- Where In Hawaii Is Edward Sugimoto - June 9, 2010: 9th Island Cuz - 1 point (Name: Pali Lookout), bB - 1/2 point (Area: Pali), Takeshi - 1 point (Year: 2010), Takeshi - 1 point (Month: May), Masako - 1 point (Why: Testing Road Runner Mobile), rayboyjr - 1 point (Google Street View Link)
* Wanna see the results from round 1? It's all right here!
Da Leadahboard (Round 2)!
- 02.0 - Takeshi
- 01.0 - 9th Island Cuz, Masako, rayboyjr
- 00.5 - bB
|REMINDER: Prizes for Round 1:
For those who made da Winnahz Circle in round 1, I gots a little somethin' somethin' for ya (compliments of Oceanic Time Warner Cable and Road Runner Mobile) as a congratulations and thanks for reading/participating! I emailed you the info, but if, for some reason, you missed it, let me know in the comment area below and I'll give you the details on how to pick it up.
That's it for this week. Have a Happy Hump and Where In Hawaii Day y'all! Don't forget to post your guesses below!