The other day, I saw some clown wearing his shades indoors. Mo' worse, it was night time. *groan* I never understood this. Am I supposed to be impressed with their uber coolness or somethin'?
Now I know that there may be some - with serious eye issues - who have the need for darkened lenses, and I completely sympathize with them. The peeps I'm actually talking about are the "I'm-wearing-these-mack-daddy-shades-at-night-so-I-can-attempt-to-be-too-cool-for-school" type. Oh boy.
Now that we have an entire weekend under our belts, I thought this might be a good time to vent, ala kuya.d's "I'm So Over It" post. And yeah, I could've sworn we've done this "pet peeve" topic before, but the only one I could find was our traffic pet peeve post. So vent it all out. What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
Corey Hart - "Sunglasses at Night" (Chris Geo Trance Remix)
* Excited for the new "Hawaii Five-O"?
* What is going on with Orlando dangit!!!??? Think it's gonna be another Lakers-Celtics epic showdown?
* How 'bout dem Wahine softball players? They beat Texas Tech 7-1 in the Stanford Regional Championship game and are now going on to face top-ranked Alabama in next week's NCAA Super Regionals! How awesome is that!? Goooo Wahine!
* Thoughts on Djou's victory?
* When you have some time, please check out my new project: AndHere.com. In an attempt to illustrate and educate err-one about what Road Runner Mobile is and where you can use it, I've been going around town, taking photos and testing Road Runner Mobile speeds to post on the site. Starting today, local Twitter superstars Peter Kay, Melissa Chang and Russ Sumida will pitch in and tweet/blog their experiences with RR Mobile as well. Lemme know what you guys think!