So supposedly, some magazine by the name of "Playboy" is jumping on the 3D bandwagon and coming out with a 3D edition of its own some time today. Playboy? I've never heard of it. What's it all about? *grin*
In honor of this magazine I've never heard of, I was gonna ask you guys for your fave mags of all time, but we kinda-sorta did that one already. So instead, let's focus on what every snotty-nosed teenager does what he reads this type of magazine: falls in love. In this case, it's with Hope Dworaczyk.
Crushes. We've all had 'em. Not with Playboy models per se, but growing up with our raging hormones (yeah, I'm talking to you ladies too! 😛 ), we've all secretly (or not so secretly) had our eye on that cute girl/guy in our 5th period history class. (Dear lord, I'm dating myself!) Or perhaps we fell in love with that kid actor on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine, or that cool singer on MTV.
Just share your list and share your list good with the rest of the WWE `ohana. We promise not to judge... much! 8)
In no particular order, here are some of mine that I can remember, off the top of my head...
* Alicia Silverstone - what ever happened to her anyway? Guess this site answers our questions.
* Patricia Ford - I was actually almost signed on to help her do her official web site, but things kinda fell through. That might've been fun eh?
* Pamela Anderson (NSFW) - at least until she got all crazy. Hehe!
* Danica McKellar - "Wonder Years"! I always wanted to be "Kevin"! She's actually a math nerd now!
* Christina Applegate - Dem years on "Married with Children"... 'nuff said!
* Girl in my 7th grade math class! - Shhh! LOL!
* Girl in my college history class! - too bad she didn't know I existed! LOL!
I know, lots yeah!? Da worst part is I know I'm missing some. Bahahaha! Nah, not dat bad... I think!
BTW, do you guys know what a "unicorn" is? My co-worker says that a "unicorn" is someone that you'll always have feelings for, no matter how long it has been. Is it true that we all have that one "unicorn" in life???
Talk to me!
* What are your thoughts of Playboy Magazine going 3D?
* Post your list of crushes (during your teenage years) in the comment area below! Can be celebs or peeps you know IRL.
* What do you think of the "unicorn" theory? Do you have your own unicorn?
* Surprised that Cleveland lost to Boston yesterday? What do you think of Bron Bron's future in Cleveland? How do you think Boston stacks up against my boys in blue (Orlando)?
* Thoughts on Michael Lynche's departure from American Idol? Think he has a future in music?
* Big weekend planned?
Have a happy VH07v Friday (and weekend) y'all! Shooooooots!