By World Wide Ed
So last week, a friend of mine posted something on his Facebook status that got me pretty excited. He said:
"What!?! Color Me Badd and Shai are coming to Honolulu?? Time to buss out the ol' Z Cavaricci's."
I know, sounds kinda da kine to get excited over something like that, but sheez, that be some flashback memories right there (for a guy like me at least).
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
And when I say a "guy like me" I'm talkin' about a:
... kinda guy.
So yeah, as you can tell, I was a fan! Hearing that they will be reuniting and doing a show here in Hawaii is of particular interest.
Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
I'm curious to know what bands excite you. We're of varying ages, races and sexes up in hurr, so I'm sure we've all got our interesting tastes in music. (And yes, though it does sound familiar, we've never had this as a topic before (I think). I checked. Feel free to include your favorite fashion stylings of those times as well!
* Who were some of your favorite bands growing up?
* What memories do you have of those times?
* Do you remember the fashion then? What were they?
Post um in the comment area below!
* Thoughts on Shogun Rua's brutal knockout of Lyoto Machida?
* Thoughts on Paul Daley's cheap shot on Josh Koscheck after the fight?
* Thoughts on Dana White cutting Kimbo Slice from the UFC?
* Thoughts on Iron Man 2 debut?
* Thoughts on Dallas Braden's amazing perfect game on Mother's Day?
* Thoughts on the Suns' impressive sweep of the Spurs?
* Thoughts on Tiger Woods' withdrawal?
* Thoughts on a Road Runner Mobile if the device was FREE? Special starts today, just FYI...