Fave Friday - Hawaiian Treat (Desert Island Edition)
It's been a while, but let's take a stroll back on memory lane and buss' another Desert Island game/survey. Y'all know how it works so I won't get into too much detail explaining it, but fast kine, these are things that you just can't live without if stuck on a desert island, like, for-EVA.
Today's Desert Island item: "Hawaiian Treat".
You can interpret "treat" howevah you like cause it could be anything from food to a foine female (or handsome hunk), but the rule is that it's gotsta be "Hawaiian".
* Poke would be the easy/expected answer from me, but after 5 straight months of non-stop poke-ing, as well as yesterday's news about salmonella poisoning, I'm gonna mix things up and not be so predictable (for once). 😛
Hmmm... I really like Haupia and Kulolo, but I think I'd get large (and in charge) eating that errry day. I LOOOOVE Lau Lau, but I wonder if I'd get tired of it after a while... I guess then, I'd choose:
* Chicken Long Rice.
It could pass as a soup dish, a noodle dish, AND a chicken dish... enough to keep me interested at least for a little while I think. Oh yeah, and
* Primo Beer and
* an ukulele
Those count as "Hawaiian" right?
* What are the "Hawaiian Treats" you'd bring to our Desert Island? If you say a "Hawaiian" genie in a bottle with three more wishes, I'm gonna die. 😛
* Thoughts on yesterday's NFL Draft? How did your team do? Thoughts on Tyson Alualu at #10? Am I the only one who thinks Tim Tebow will prove his doubters wrong?
* Thoughts on the NBA playoffs? Isn't Kevin Durant just a beast!? Feel sorry for Portland? (First Jordan, now this?)
* Thoughts on Roy Halladay's even-better-than-expected, awesome start for the Phills?
* Thoughts on Jeremy Lay leaving the UH Men's Basketball program and all of the other activity coach Gib Arnold is up to?
* Gonna order WEC's first PPV event: Aldo vs. Faber? Who you pickin'? I say Aldo still. Also, not sure if they're gonna air it, but don't forget to root for local boy Brandon Visher on the undercard.
* Any exciting plans for the weekend?
* Did you see Brian Kownacki and his Fordham Flip?
[youtube _nmwRxl34uU nolink]
I think we're gonna be helping wifey's friend with wedding stuff as well as possible house hunting/browsing this Sunday. If you own or know of anyone who owns a reasonably-priced crib in town (Oahu), holla! WWE special discount? 8)
Happy VHO7V Friday! Have a good weekend y'all!