So the latest gossip these days (or so I hear) is about Heidi Montag's/Pratt's plastic surgery craziness, where she apparently underwent 10 surgeries during the fall, completely changing her look. (You can Google it later at your leisure cause it's probably in the "NSFW" category 😛 ).
On that note, the "Fave Friday" topic of the day is: Celebrities Who Could Use Plastic Surgery (or maybe even a list of those who shouldn't have gotten plastic surgery? 8) ). I know there are tons of 'em out there, but the only one I can think of, off the top of my head, is: Barbra Streisand. I'll leave the rest for you to list below. 8)
Others like DJ Qualls, Steve Buscemi, and former NBA star Sam Cassell qualify, but to me, they are quirky and endearing, and that "different" look is what makes them unique and stand out.
What I can't stand is when a celebrity is obviously ugly, but yet arrogant and overconfident (i.e. Usher). I know, I know. I know nothing about him on a personal level and it's shallow for me to come to a crass judgment based simply on what I see, but sorry Usher, you make the list. *grin*
- Barbra Streisand
Talk to me!
* What other celebrities/athletes would you like to see go under the knife.
* Am I the only one upset over NBC's ridiculous buyout of Conan O'Brien? I am soooo boycotting Jay Leno now!
* Are you ready for some football? Who you rootin' for this weekend? Jets, Colts, Vikings, or Saints? Wouldn't a Colts/Saints Super Bowl be pretty nuts?
* What did you think of the NBA All-Star Voting results?
* Does anybody really care about Tiger Woods in the sex rehab clinic?
* Any A.I. (American Idol) chatter out dea?
* Gooooo Bows! Think they got a shot against #1 WAC ranked La Tech?
Shoots den! Have a great VH07V Friday and an even greater weekend. See you on da flip side!