By World Wide Ed
This one's a kinda combo platter kine post: Combination Survey Thursday & Fun Day Monday. Hopefully, you'll participate as if it were both days, meaning double the comments. *sigh* A fella can dream right?
So a few weeks ago, a co-worker told me that the sign of true love is if a man buys his woman (for lack of a better word) "pads". OK, sorry, "feminine products"... I've actually heard this several times before and was wondering why in the heck women always want their men to buy them "pads" to prove their love?
Me? I'd rather not. I'm embarrassed enough to have to buy a risque magazine on my own... (That is, of course, if I were to even be that kind of sleazy pervert to begin with!) Actually, I do have to confess. I did have to sleaze it up once when we bought a friend (who was getting married) a dirty magazine. Of course, we even threw in the obligatory pack of gum, as if it were going to throw the cashier off or somethin'.
My co-worker then posed an interesting twist to this. Since her hubby does this for their daughter, she asked if I'd buy these wondrous products for my future daughter. Eeeeenteresting. That's a tricky one, but I actually think I would. For some reason, that's a different story. Strange eh?
So where you at? I'm curious to know where all of y'all stand on this topic. Here are the many combinations, depending on your sex and marital status:
* If you are a guy:
- Would you buy the FPs for your girlfriend (if you were single)?
- Would you buy the FPs for your wife (if you were married)?
- Would you buy the FPs for your future daughter?
- Have you ever bought the FPs for any girlfriend?
- Have you ever bought the FPs for your wife?
- Have you ever bought the FPs for your daughter?
* If you are a gal:
- Would you make your boyfriend buy you your FPs (if you were single)?
- Would you make your hubby buy you your FPs (if you were married)?
- Did you ever make any boyfriend buy you your FPs?
- Did you ever make your hubby buy you your FPs?
- Do you think this is a sign of true love? Why?
- Would you buy the FPs for your girlfriend (if you were single)? Nope.
- Would you buy the FPs for your wife (if you were married)? Rather not.
- Would you buy the FPs for your future daughter? Perhaps.
- Have you ever bought the FPs for any girlfriend? Nope (thank the heavens!).
- Have you ever bought the FPs for your wife? Nope.
- Have you ever bought the FPs for your daughter? N/A
Whew! What a way to start the work week yeah? Someone's gotta spice things up around here... Have a great week y'all!
Talk to me!
* Thoughts on Tiger Woods' crash? Something's fishy yeah?
* Any "New Moon" reviews out there (good or bad)?
* Other movies you wanna see? I kinda wanna see Ninja Assassin (though not a big fan of Rain playing the lead role) and This Is It.
* Thoughts on Adam Lambert's AMA performance?
* Christmas plans? All set?