Fave Five Friday - Man Rules
Before our softball game last weekend, the team circled up and did a prayer. One of our teammates asked one of the new guys if holding hands was ok, and somebody else replied with "Yeah, just don't interlock the fingers... Man Rule #3!". Ahahaha! I thought that was pretty classic!
So it got me thinking. What other "Man Rules" do we have floating around out there? You know, dem rules that are unwritten and unspoken, but very well known.
Here are a few off the top of my head (and here are some I actually found from a previous post). Feel free to use the comment area below to add your own! 🙂
- Beer and Poke, it's what's for dinner.
- Boys don't cry.
- You are disowned if you don't know how to change your own oil or change a flat tire.
- Don't watch sissy shows like The Hills. Oops! 😉
- Shaving/grooming should only be done around your mouth area.
- Man to man hugs should last no longer than 0.00001 seconds. 😛
Any others out there? Feel free to be as creative as you can!
Shooots! Happy VHO7V Friday y'all! Have a great (UFC 104) weekend and I'll see ya next week!