Happy last day of the month y'all!
Imma gonna be pretty slammed today with all of the end-of-the-month deadlines, but I wanted to post a quickie quote I got the other day in an email from my friend Joanna.
It's borderline risque (1st and last sentences), borderline sexist (3rd and 4th sentences), but all for fun. So no get your panties in a bunch k?
"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she’ll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, you better be ready to receive a ton of shhh."
Talk to me!
* Let's make a fun little game out of this shall we?
- If you're a man, fill in the following blanks: If you give a man a __________, he'll give you __________.
- If you're a woman, fill in the following blanks: If you give a woman a __________, she'll give you __________.
In fact, for kicks, fill in the blanks for either sentence. That should make for an interesting conversation down below don'tchathink. 😛 But remember... PLAY NICE! Well... relatively... 😉
Since I have to fo sho play nice and be politically correct, I'll start with my tame/boring one:
- If you give a man a remote, he'll give you peace and quiet for hours on end.
- If you give a woman (at a club in Hawaii) a look, she'll give you nothing. At least they did to me back in the day. Ahaha, nah! 😛
Your turn! Fill in da blanks!