This one's been on my "to do" list for quite some time, but I just never got a chance to get around to it. A recent visit to Mililani Shopping Center refreshed my memory.
We've all experienced it. Bad parking lots. Whether it be too few parking stalls (for the demand) or just plain poor architecture/engineering, some of Hawaii's parking structures are pretty horrible and it's time to call them out on it. Not necessarily to make them do anything about it, but more just to have a friendly monku session amongst family. 8) Y'all ready? Let's do this!
- Pearl Kai - I have just 4 words: REE-DON-KU-LOUS!
- Hyatt Waikiki - this was suggested by a co-worker. Talk about narrow and dangerous. And on top of that parking is supah rare. Then again, it is Waikiki, so...
- Discovery Bay Center - recent trips to Bombay and Buffalo Wild Wings made me learn more about why I'm not very fond of this structure. The stalls are insanely packed (tight) together and at the weirdest angles. Not to mention, they share the lot with some rent a car place. Just weird.
- Mililani Shopping Center/Costco - there is like NEVER any parking here, which I guess is a good thing because bidness is going well. But still... I sometimes avoid going here because I know what the parking sitch is gonna be like. :\
- Anywhere with dumb drivers- drivers who don't know how to stay in their lines! Ho da irraz!
As I was putting this list together, I was like WTH!? These can't be the worst. I know I'm missing some. Ah, I'm sure your lists will refresh my memory. Holla atcho boy!
Happy VHO7V Friday and have an awesome weekend k? Shoots!