So it was recently reported that Jon and Kate Gosselin have filed for divorce. Gee, who saw that one coming?
Along those lines, we'll go with that theme for this week's Fave Five blog: Fave Five Reality Show Couples. I needs ta be honest though. I'm more excited to fill out the least fave list. Let's see what we come up with shall we?
Fave Five Reality Show Couples:
- Flavor Flav + Anyone- you gotsta love his passion and honesty for trying to find true love on "Flavor of Love." And, although he's admirably decided to stay with his baby's mama following the 3rd and last season, a part of me still wants him to keep going. Can't get enough of that guy man! LOL!
- Travis Barker + Shanna Moakler - although they've had a lot of drama following them in the news, I was a fan of their show "Meet the Barkers" back in the day.
- Nick Lachey + Jessica Simpson - how can you not like both of them? They seemed to be nice peoples, at least individually... Maybe their life timing was just not right? I secretly wouldn't mind seeing them get back together and film another season of "Newlyweds". 8)
- New York + Tailor Made - I don't really like Tailor Made, but he and New York (Tiffany Pollard) were like the most unlikely of couples, so "I Love New York" was just fun to watch. Like a train wreck I couldn't look away from. 😛
- Jeff Conaway + Vikki Lizzi - one word: dysfunctional. Not sure why I wasted hours of my life watching "Celebrity Rehab" but they were also fun/ridiculous to watch.
Bottom Five Reality Show Couples:
- Spencer Pratt + Heidi Montag - these two are number 1 on the hated list and won't ever get overtaken. Why does anyone even care what they're up to? I have no clue. Gotta hand it to Spencer for his decent marketing skills though.
- Jon Gosselin + Kate Gosselin - again... who cares!?
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline - ditto
- Christopher Knight + Adrianne Curry - again...
- Audrina and Justin-Bobby - need I say more?
If making your list proves too challenging, feel free to just dish/vent about any of the above (or others you love/despise).
Happy VHO7V Friday y'all! Have a good weekend! I'm off to Alaska (Bon Voyage!), but be sure to check in for some exciting blogs ahead:
* Monday, June 29 - "BJ Penn Answers Your Questions! [Video]"- Remember the questions you guys submitted for BJ Penn last month? I caught Bruddah BJ on tape answering those questions! This one will be promo'd on the front page of the physical paper as well. Support the 'tiser and pick up a copy k?
* Tuesday, June 30- Sistah NeedaHobby holds it down with a blog of her own called "Is It Any Wonder?", featuring convo and video clips of those one hit wonders we love from yesteryear.
* Wednesday, July 1 - A special edition of "Where In Hawaii Is Edward Sugimoto" is all queued up for y'all! 8)
* Thursday, July 2 - tita leerz represents with her amusing blog: "Family Reunions: Characters Wanted"
* Friday, July 3 - takin' a break since it'll be a holiday for most of us anyway. Happy 4th of July!
* Monday, July 6- props to sistah skycastles (who was originally scheduled for the 29th) for closing out the guest blogging week with a bang with her "Name That Tune Summer Redux" blog.
Support your fellow WWE community peeps and comment away a-ight? Have a good one y'all! See you next month!