By World Wide Ed
Last weekend, wifey, BIL, BIL's gf and I were trying to figure out where to grind. The thought of trying a unique/tasty pizza came up but, for the life of me, I couldn't think of any besides the usual suspects. This one's for those of you who will be in a similar predicament in the future. You're welcome.
So here's my list of favorite pizzas in Hawaii:
- Brick Oven Pizza (Kalaheo, Kauai) - every trip to Kauai HAS TO include Brick Oven fo sho!
- California Pizza Kitchen - they have a lot of winnahz, but one of my favorites is probably the Original BBQ Chicken one (sans the onions).
- La Pizza Rina - I love those little 8 inchers.
- Domino's Pizza - makes me reminisce to the days when pops - only on special occasions - used to treat us to Domino's Pizza (he was/is a health freak!)
- Round Table Pizza - I've never tried it before, but BIL seems to swear by it, so I'm curious.
Yeah, I know, not very interesting, but I'm not much of a pizza connoisseur. Teach me a lil' sumthin' sumthin' will ya?
Happy VHO7V Friday y'all! Have a good weekend and I'll see y'all on Monday!
P.S. Wish me luck with BJ Penn this weekend!