By World Wide Ed
(This one's actually wifey's suggestion. Mad props to her!)
So last week, we went to watch our friend Heejin perform a piano recital at the University of Hawaii's Orvis Auditorium. Sistah's got some skills lemme tell you!
After witnessing Jin's super-talent in person, wifey suggested I put this out to all y'all to see what hidden (or not so hidden) talents we gots ourselves. Hopefully, you won't have to reach (like me) to find your 5.
- Friendly/People Person & Happy/Never Grouchy - for the most part, I think I'm a friendly, approachable, people person kinda guy. I hate people who are unfriendly, snobby and/or stand-off-ish, or who think they are better than you. My close friends will probably tell you I'm a little too friendly when I get all touchy feely with them! LOL! I don't understand people who can go through life being unhappy. You have one life, why not make the most of it right? Don't worry, be happy!
- King of Nicknames - I love making up nicknames for people I know. You folks up in hurr, my co-workers, friends, etc. Loves it!
- Semi-athletic - I can usually pick up anything that involves, throwing, catching, running, and jumping, with a little bit of hand-eye coordination.
- Never Give Up Attitude - not sure if this is a blessing or a curse, but I don't like failing at anything, so I keep at things until there's no more keeping-at anymore. Ha!
- Jack of All Trades Master of None - this one's probably due to the trait above. And maybe my short attention span as well. Whether it be coding for the web, strumming a few chords on my uke, spinning a basketball on my finger, blurting out nonsense via this blog, etc., I'd like to think that I'm pretty decent at whatever I decide to put my mind to. Don't think I've ever become a "Master" at any one thing (even though I'm sometimes called a "Webmaster"! LOL!), but at least I try my best. 8)
I don't even think any of those above are talents. I tol' you I was reachin'! Haha! Anyway, I'm sure you guys can name some REAL talents that you possess. Share, share!
Happy VHO7V Friday y'all! Have a good weekend and I'll see y'all on Monday!