* Who are you picking to win at UFC 94: BJ Penn or Georges St. Pierre?
These two bruthas are arguably the best pound for pound MMA fighters in history and they will be facing off this Saturday in Las Vegas for the UFC Welterweight Championship (again). Penn is a local boy from Hilo and has a HUGE following both in Hawaii as well as in the MMA community. St. Pierre is an athletic stud from Canada and is loved by the more mainstream/every day fan. Women especially swoon over him for his physique. Which side are you on for this one man?
Me? I gotta go with our local boy Penn. Not only is he from our aina, but he is unbelievably talented in the art of combat, and makes me crack up in every interview he does. I just love it that people outside of Hawaii are also huge fans of his. Represent baby!
Results from last week (How Old You Stay?)
- Tie - I could be your dad!: 8 (DA WINNAH!)
- Tie - You're cool! We could've been classmates son!: 8 (DA WINNAH!)
- Me, Adam & Eve were homies!: 1
- Anyone born in the 70s or before is old brah!: 4
- Shut up and lemme get back to the Disney Channel!: 2
- You could be MY dad!: 0 (Whew!)
I'm flying out to Vegas tonight for a little UFC 94/Super Bowl 43/snowboarding action so I'll see y'all next week a-ight? I'll be checking the results of this Survey Thursday on my breaks throughout the day and on my phone when I leave though, so be sure to vote k? Shoots!
Happy Survey Thursday y'all! It's almost Aloha Friday!!!