By World Wide Ed
BOO! Happy Halloween y'all! Since today is that spe-sho goulish time of the year, let's kick it off with our list of Fave Five Halloween costumes. They don't necessarily have to be ones you've worn (or will wear)... Let's go with a list that may contain any of the following: hot ones from the opposite sex, funniest ones you've seen in the past, ones you think you'll see this year, etc.
Check out my list and holla atcho boy with yours, mmmmmmkay!
- Night Nurse - there's just something about Halloween that brings the naughtiness out of errone eh? Haha!
- Dog and Beth - I know this was soooo last year, but they are such unique characters and so easy to "dress up" as yeah?
- Guy with trench coat hiding something special - I have a hilarious pic of myself and this guy at Oceans years ago, but we won't go there!
- Pimp - big afro wig, track suit, gold chains, planny of bling, and you're good to go!
- Sarah Palin - Haven't seen this one yet, but I bet there will be some who try to pull this one off this year. People hot in the news is always fun to go out as!
Happy Halloween and Aloha Friday folks! Be safe and have a nice, fun weekend k? And don't drink too much or you're gonna look like the below! Shoots!