I'm baaaaack! Was good kine fun seeing my buddy Tommy get hitched to a wonderful girl in Margaret. Had a great time in Santa Clara and San Fran, but now it's back to reality. *sigh*
Here are a few oddities (differences), I've noticed when traveling to Cali (or mainland for that matter). Now that I've finally got a place to write/vent about it, I am! 😛
- The water sucks for drinking - Tastes like a pool (chlorine).
- The water sucks for showering - Buggah stay hahd. Always feels like I'm slimy.
- The 'do gets flat - When I took off my hat (go Phillies!), the hair looked like someone ironed it to my head. (And you no can fluff um up!) Haha!
- My lips get dry - Chap Stick is a savoir!
- Who does #2 work for? - kinda gross subjeck (sorry!), but I find that I gotta go #2 like CHOKE times! Ha-cum?
Talk to me!
* Add your oddities (or, what you like or dislike about the mainland) to da list below man!
P.S. Root my Phills luck in this afternoon's game puhlease! 🙂 (FOX - Digital Channel 0003 or HD FOX - Channel 1003 @ 2PM)