Since many of us have the day off today (let's face it, we only read this blog during work hours ), we'll take a break from our "Where In Hawaii" game this week. Just wanted to wish you a nice day off to celebrate Prince Jonah Kuhio's birthday. Go beach, go hike, go do something fun and we'll catch y'all next week.
For those interested, the Yajiima-Ya "Shop & Eat" Pop Up Event for VH07V went suuuuuuuper good! So much so that we were thinking of doing it again, perhaps with a handful of other vendors? Click on the photo below to see some of the sights from the day:
We're partnering with our friends at the Yajima-ya Lunch Wagon (located off of Sheridan Street behind Hinone Mizunone between South King & Liona) and holding a fun, Shop & Eat pop-up event on their lot THIS SATURDAY, 3/22 from 10am-3pm! This is your chance to pick up your favorite #VH07V merchandise at show-special pricing, while also pounding some of the most ono kine grindz this island has to offer! You can even pre-order online with a special code (see below) and we'll bring it with us on event day, saving you $$$ on shipping (today is the last day to qualify for this service)! Here are the details:
1) EAT & SAVE! - Purchase a plate lunch from Yajima-Ya on Saturday and receive an immediate 10% OFF your #VH07V purchase!
2) PRE-ORDER & GET FREE SHIPPING! - Order online at http://a7oha.com through today (3/19/14) with the special, free shipping code "YAJIMAYA322" and we will bring your order to the event for pick up!*
* Last day to qualify for free shipping service is today (3/19). Orders using this code will not be mailed & must be picked up. Offers not combinable with any other. Additional rules and restrictions may apply.
** PARKING: Yajima-Ya will be making 2-3 stalls out front and up to 8 stalls in the lot next door (to the left) available specifically for this event! See you there!
Wow, lau lau. Last week's post got a whoppin' 5 comments! Maybe the pics were too easy, cause sistah Lia got all three answers right away! This time, I'm insuring a slightly more challenging contest (I hope!)... Go getum y'all!
Last week's Winnahs:
* Leonard's Bakery (Lia)
* Jewel or Juice (Lia & jknakas1)
* Ala Moana (Lia & jknakas1)
*** POP-UP EVENT AT YAJIMA-YA - NEXT SATURDAY 3/22! ***
We've partnered with our friends at Yajima-ya Lunch Wagon to hold our next pop-up event on their lot (located off of Sheridan Street behind Hinone Mizunone between South King & Liona) NEXT SATURDAY, 3/22 from 10am-3pm! Details below!
1) EAT & SAVE! - Purchase a plate lunch from Yajima-Ya that day and receive an immediate 10% OFF your #VH07V purchase!
2) PRE-ORDER & GET FREE SHIPPING! - Order online at http://a7oha.com/ from now through next Wednesday (3/19/14) with the special, free shipping code "YAJIMAYA322" and we will bring your order to the event for pick up!*
* Orders using this code will not be mailed & must be picked up. Offers not combinable. Other rules and restrictions may apply.
** PARKING: Yajima-Ya will be making 2-3 stalls out front and up to 8 stalls available in the lot next door (to the left) specifically for this event! Come on down!
* Thoughts on the new WiFi at Kakaako?
* Thoughts on this supposed hoverboard from HUVr Tech?
* Thoughts on the Oscar's?
* Thoughts on Comcast's possible takeover of (Oceanic) Time Warner Cable?
* Did you guys partake in "Fat Tuesday" yesterday with some Malasadas? I swear, Leonard's (hint, hint) owes whoever invented that concept some money.
This week's "Spotted" shot for VH07V is preview from the newest Cookin' With Cutty episode hitting the airwaves this Saturday, March 8th at 9am on OC16 (Oceanic Time Warner Cable channel 12 or HD 1012) and simulcast on www.oc16.tv! Entitled "You Are What You Eat", the show focuses on Bragg Health Institute's newest Health Education and Outreach program, BraggHealthKids.org, which, in the coming months, will release a series of online lessons and curriculum based on the Bragg health Philosophy, "you are what you eat drink, breath, think, say and do". The curriculum, which meets school-age educational guidelines, will be made available to teachers, students and parents around the world, both online and in print. The online curriculum features a kid-friendly website with educational videos, games and exercises for school-age kids.